- 3 cups water
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (10.75-ounce each) cans tomato soup, condensed
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can cut green beans, with liquid
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can sweet corn, with liquid
- 1 (15-ounce) can white beans, with liquid
- 1 cup whole grain elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning (or may substitute with dried oregano)
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
1. Heat water in a large pot.
2. Add onion, carrots, and garlic. Cover with a lid and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Add tomato soup, green beans with liquid, corn with liquid, white beans with liquid, macaroni, Italian seasoning, and black pepper.
4. Cook for 15-20 minutes, covered, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender.
5. Serve immediately.
Top the salad with tortilla chips for extra crunch.
Serving Size:1½ cups
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 219Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 440mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 8gSugar: 10gProtein: 10g
Sharon Palmer, MSFS, RDN is known as The Plant-Powered Dietitian. Based in Ojai, California, she is an expert in plant-based, sustainable eating and the author of four books.
Print recipe PDF