Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 box 16 ounce mild Mexican processed cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 can 15 ounce chili hot beans, drained
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cans 10 ounce petite diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and garlic until beef is thoroughly cooked, drain well.
- Add processed cheese, beans and onion; stir to combine. Heat mixture until hot and cheese is melted. Before serving add cheddar cheese and diced tomatoes with green chilies; stir to combine.
- Serve with pita chips, tortilla chips or veggies of your choice