- 6 grilled hamburger patties
- 6 hamburger buns
- 2 (10 ounce) cans petite diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and black pepper to taste
• Combine drained diced tomatoes with green chilies, green onions, garlic and jalapeno pepper in a large bowl.
• In a separate bowl combine vinegar, brown sugar, ginger, cumin, salt and black pepper; stir until blended.
• Pour vinegar mixture over tomato mixture; tossing to coat. Chill one hour before serving.
• Toast both halves of bun. Place grilled burger on bottom toasted bun. Spoon ¼ cup tomato mixture in center of burger, put toasted bun half on top.