Artichoke Turkey Pizza
- 1 prebaked thin pizza crust (12-inch)
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (1-1/2 cups = 6 oz)
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, drained
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1 can (14 oz each) artichoke hearts in water, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (2.25 oz each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Place crust on ungreased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Top with tomatoes, turkey, artichokes, olives and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.